AQUALAND SAINTE MAXIME
Spend a crazy summer at Aqualand Sainte Maxime! On the program: good mood and strong sensations are waiting for you!
At the Aqualand Sainte Maxime water park, you'll find fun attractions for young and old alike. For slide enthusiasts, the park's toboggans will give you an unforgettable experience.
You can also take advantage of restaurants, picnic areas, VIP areas...
Attractions for children
Spend a great sunny day with your children thanks to the Aqualand Sainte Maxime water park. Accessible to all, you will have the choice between :
- Mini Park A play area with slides and water jets for maximum fun!
- Bubble Bath a Greek-style bubble pool
- Play pools Designed for children to play, swim and jump.
Discover a wide range of activities to do with your family or friends for a crazy day out:
- Magic Slide slide on a three-man buoy in an enclosed slide
- Crazy Race race down one of the 8 toboggan tracks
- Kamikaze a slide with multiple jumps, from 1.20 metres upwards
- Color Splash a slide that offers a fast but gentle glide, from 1.20 metres upwards
- Rapids go solo down 2 rivers on a buoy!
- Surf Beach have fun in the wave pool
The thrill of it all
For the amateurs of strong sensations, come to discover the slides of the extreme of Aqualand Sainte Maxime:
- X-trem Bowl Slide into the giant spinning top. Thrills guaranteed! From 1.20 meters
- Flying Boat 200 metres of vertiginous duo sliding, from 1.20 metres upwards
- Flash Slide A dizzyingly steep slide, so hang on tight!
- Dark Twist a terrifying slide! A breathtaking descent in complete darkness
Restaurants and picnics
Want a friendly place for your lunch break? At Aqualand Sainte Maxime, there is everything you need!
The Blue Lagoon of Aqualand Sainte Maxime offers you meals adapted to your desires: pizza, sandwich, hamburger...
Enjoy a cold drink, an ice cream or other sweets at the Kiosk under the shaded terraces.
Picnic areas are also available for a relaxing family time. Take a well-deserved break with your loved ones in these dedicated areas.
Rest areas & VIPs
At Aqualand, you can find rest areas with deckchairs to enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Deckchairs: 4 € for the day
Don't miss the VIP areas of Aqualand Sainte Maxime to enjoy a pleasant afternoon.
VIP area : 15 € for the day
- Suitable swimwear: short shorts, swimming costume, swimming cap, goggles, short shorts.
- Bathing attire prohibited: t-shirts, long swimming shorts, bathing dresses, sarongs, burkini, sports shorts, sunglasses, caps, bandanas.
Forgotten your swimming costumes, towels...? Find the park's shop which provides you with everything you need.
Opening 2021 from 3 July
3 July to 11 July: 10am - 6pm
12 July to 29 August: 10am - 7pm
30 August to 1 September, 5 and 6 September: 10am - 6pm
Attractions close 30 minutes before the park closes
Prices & Aqualand Pass
- Adult (from 11 years old): 28 €.
- Child Mini (3-4 years): €10.50
- Children (4-10 years): €21.50
- Reduced rate (yearly): 21.50 € (senior citizens over 65)
- Adult group package: 47.50 € (duo pack: package for 2 people)
- Free admission for children under 4 years of age for all online purchases
Have fun while spending less thanks to Aqualand Ste Maxime's good deals:
- Glisse Pass Annual subscription at 99€ per person.
Unlimited access to the park during the season.
Valid only for Aqualand Sainte Maxime
- Tribe ticket 24 € for any purchase of 5 tickets minimum to come on the same day.
Unlimited access to all the attractions of the park.
- Family Pack Family Pack : 2 Adult tickets (11 years and over) + 2 Child tickets (4 to 10 years).
Unlimited access to all attractions in the park.
Tickets valid for use on the same day.
Pay with Aqua Money
Aqua Money is the ideal solution to simplify your day! Use the bracelet to pay for all your purchases.
You credit the bracelet at the Aqua Shop. This bracelet is a payment method that is valid at all points of sale in the park. You will be informed of your balance at each checkout. At the end of the day, you can collect any unspent money from the Aqua Shop.
Deposit bracelet: 2 €.
Parking & Cloakrooms
- Paid parking: 4 € for the day
- Cloakrooms and lockers for a fee: 5 € + 2 € deposit