CHÂTEAU SAINTE ROSELINE
At Château Sainte Roseline, the visit is at the same time historical, artistic and viticultural!
The Sainte Roseline castle
The discovery of the site begins with the communal Chapel which shelters the body and the relics of Saint Roseline as well as numerous works of art (including some by Marc CHAGALL, Diego GIACOMETTI or Jean BAZAINE).
Then head for the Cloister before tasting the classified wines in the cellar. In the garden of the domain, your stroll is marked out by contemporary works.
It takes about half an hour for a simple tasting, and up to an hour and a half for a guided tour.
- different offers to discover the site according to your desires
- reservation required for guided tours
From May 1 to September 30:
- open every day
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday, Friday and holidays: 10am to 6pm
From October 1 to April 30:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday, Friday and holidays: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
Access to the domain
By the A8 freeway (Nice or Aix):
- Exit n° 36 " Le Muy "
- Follow direction Draguignan.
- At the third traffic circle turn left towards Chapelle Sainte Roseline
- 300 meters and you are there.