ROUGHCASTLE CAPE MARTIN
Come and have fun on one of Europe's most beautiful and best-known coastal paragliding sites!
In the middle of winter, when the whole of Europe is snowed under, make your most beautiful flights of the year under a radiant sun!
Enjoy your most beautiful flight in complete safety on the Mont-Gros site.
The site of Mont-Gros favors a very strict regulation.
Prefectural decrees are in place in the town of Roquebrune Cap-Martin. They concern: the periods of flight, the practice of the SIV that is to say the Stages Incidents of Flight, acrobatics and test of canopies...
- November 16 to April 30 inclusive (no time restrictions)
- May 1 to May 31 inclusive:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (no time restrictions)
Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (before 10am and after 5pm)
- June 1 to June 30 (before 10 a.m. and after 6 p.m.)
- July 1 to August 31 (before 8 a.m. and after 7 p.m.)
- September 1 to September 30 (before 10 a.m. and after 6 p.m.)
- October 1 to November 15 (from 11.15 a.m.)
Take-off and landing sites
Takeoff at Mont Gros
Landing on Golfe Bleu beach, where Roquebrun'ailes is based
Book your baptism
Book your first tandem flight.
No special physical preparation or aptitude is required for your first flight in the air. Sensations guaranteed!
Discover the list of professionals. All are members of the Roquebrun'ailes Parapente association.
Roquebrun paragliding wings copyright Georges Dick
Aboard these two-seaters, you can admire the varied panorama of the region, between sea and mountains.
There are several types of baptism, depending on the school you choose. Flights last between 15 and 45 minutes.
However, you should allow an average of 2 hours to arrive at the take-off site, put on your equipment, listen to instructions and make your return flight.
By car :
- From Nice: freeway exit N°57 la Turbie, then go to la Turbie, take Départementale 53 towards Peille. Continue straight ahead on Départementale 153 as far as the golf course. Finally, take the road on your right to the end where the green barrier is. Finish on foot (approx. 10 minutes).
- From Italy: freeway exit N°58 Monaco - Roquebrune. Take Départementale 2564 up to La Turbie, then turn right onto Départementale 53 and continue to follow the route from Nice.
Limited parking spaces
- A shuttle bus will take you up to the launch site.
- For the sporty and courageous, there's also a short 1h30 hike up to Mont-Gros. Access is by stairs and footpaths.